Whitefish River We're in the car on a highway
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
With the cleaning of his wounds done, she began to pull the flowers off the marigolds with her teeth and chew them into a paste-like substance. She applied the poultice to the first wound as he expressed his appreciation for her offer. Speedy offered him another warm smile. You'll need to rest for a few days while your body recovers from everything, she instructed him. Now that she knew he wouldn't feel any of the signs from his body that he should take it easy, she wanted to be sure that he understood and didn't push himself too much right now. She chewed more flowers and placed them on a different wound. I'll be close by too, and will clean and reapply this poultice daily for a couple days. But if you need something, you can just call out for me; I'll hear it. She smiled again, reaching down to grab more flowers and chew them before placing them on another wound. 

When she was done, she inspected everything closely to search for anything she might have missed. It all looked good. Speedy took a step back, smile returning to her face. I'll be right back; I'm going to get you something to eat. She hurried off to the closest cache, picking through it until she found a hare that seemed like a fairly recent addition. Meal held between her jaws, she sprinted back, dropping the rabbit near Hieronymous and taking a seat. Eat, she gently instructed; she had no plans to leave there until he had.
Messages In This Thread
We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 01, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 01, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 02, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 04, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 12, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 15, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 18, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 19, 2020, 01:44 PM