Whitebark Stream And maybe my story can have a happy end
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
he was intrigued, though one thing she said perplexed him—humans? he asked, face scrunching up. was that some kind of scavenger, or another predator? maybe they only lived where she came from. surya was still curious but let it go for now, watching as she demonstrated her skill.

and skill it was! aphrodite captured a fish on the first try, and surya let out a bark of laughter as she remarked upon the eggs spilling from the trout. what a lucky catch, he remarked warmly, stooping to sniff at the little roundlets that had settled upon the ground. he lapped at one, and it popped in his mouth in a fishy burst. oh my— he remarked, shaking his head, taken aback.

apparently, surya had never had the pleasure of dining on the teekon's finest caviar.

okay, i'll try, he said, straightening again and heading to the water. his eyes narrowed in immense concentration as he tried to recall and mimic what aphrodite had done. waded into the water, kept still, opened his mouth—god it was cold—and then full!—and he lunged backward, jaws snapping shut, a wriggling trout in his jaws. success!

rolled a successful catch in discord tabletop
english | hindi
Messages In This Thread
And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Aphrodite - April 19, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Surya - April 24, 2020, 08:43 AM
RE: And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Surya - April 29, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Surya - May 05, 2020, 07:54 AM