Sawtooth Spire i'm heading straight for the castle
7 Posts
Ooc —
The thinning of Wintersbane's lips did not go unnoticed by Greyson. He blinked, breaking their eye contact subconsciously, as he considered if his answer, whilst honest, may have proved offensive to the lead male. Wintersbane, however, remained silent on the matter. Greyson redirected his attention over to Wylla, hoping that she may have something to contribute before the atmosphere had a chance to grow anymore awkward

Greyson, having missed Wylla's telling smile, fought to remain still and composed as she eyed him—the tickle of a raindrop trickling down the back of his neck making it all the more difficult not to shudder in that moment. The male bit down softly at his lower lip and waited. 

Wylla's proposal came as a surprise to the loner. The current conditions were far from ideal—though perhaps that was part of her plan. The heavy rain would ruin any scent trails left by the hares, dispersing their scent across the mountain rock and making it a challenge for him to track them down. Still, Greyson had offered up his services in return for shelter. It was only fair that she should want to witness his skillset before sealing the deal. Not often one to step away from a challenge, Greyson accepted Wylla's proposal with a nod. 

Greyson knew it would be beneficial to locate flatter terrain to hunt on. Hares were small, swift and nimble creatures, able to navigate the sea of sharp rocks and boulders more easily than wolves of his size. At least on more even mountain terrain he would be able to chase it down without fear of serious injury—that was even he even found one.

"It would be best if we relocate to more even terrain." Greyson stated, his silver gaze flickering between the pack wolves. "Any suggestions?" He asked, before glancing across the tumbling mountain slops on either side of him. This was their land. It would make sense that they should have a better lay of the land than him. Greyson fully intended to utilise their inside knowledge to his advantage.
Messages In This Thread
i'm heading straight for the castle - by Greyson - May 03, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: i'm heading straight for the castle - by Wylla - May 03, 2020, 11:42 AM
RE: i'm heading straight for the castle - by Greyson - May 03, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: i'm heading straight for the castle - by Wylla - May 05, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: i'm heading straight for the castle - by Greyson - May 06, 2020, 03:18 AM
RE: i'm heading straight for the castle - by Wylla - May 12, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: i'm heading straight for the castle - by Greyson - May 14, 2020, 05:25 AM
RE: i'm heading straight for the castle - by Wylla - May 15, 2020, 05:29 PM