Phoenix Maplewood Horror Tropes
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Eyes closed and muzzle in the dirt all she knew in that moment was that she was tired and didn't wanna get up.....and that the big jerk in front of her was laughing. Laughing at how she had fallen. Laughed at her attempt to say goodbye without disturbing her father. She didn't respond right away as she leaned forward and sniffed at the borders, catching traces of other scents where she lay but none of them her dads. Her heart felt like it tore open in that moment and she wondered if it was possible to actually die from that alone. Seeing the man move toward her she flattened her ears and peered up at him, her usually gleaming emerald eyes empty as his mockery hit like physical blows, crushing her farther into the earth with every word. "No but i figured I'm dead anyway" she muttered as he shut up and  frowned struggling to gather her forelegs underneath her, warily eyeing him as she backed up to sit beside a tree "Not my pack. My dad's" not like that was any better but she didn't have to explain her entire life story to some red eyed weirdo huffing a pack's border scent like it was skunk or something.
Messages In This Thread
Horror Tropes - by Abaddon - May 06, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Lainie - May 06, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Abaddon - May 06, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Lainie - May 06, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Abaddon - May 06, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Lainie - May 06, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Abaddon - May 07, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Lainie - May 10, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Horror Tropes - by Abaddon - May 11, 2020, 10:40 PM