Northstar Vale if you're too shy let me know
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision did not understand many social graces. He also did not understand why this woman looked at Reiko so intently. She didn't quite look at him in the same light, but she did look. He also didn't understand flirtation or any sexual desire. It didn't come to him. Rarely did he happen to look at another and think her to be pretty. This was no different. 

Except for the fact in his lack of understanding as her eyes bore into Reiko Collision took a very obvious few steps forward and closed most of the gap between them. He urged her to try absolutely anything. 

Reiko must have sense no danger for she remained calm. Unmoving. And her words remained quite similar to the inviting words she had spoken to him. In relation to her tone she was a cool autumn breeze. But then there was a repetition in her words. A slight uneasiness that had him tense up ever so slightly. He did not step in front of Reiko, but he did do his best to fall, now, within her peripherals so that she knew he was there. He was her supporting cast and remained perfectly aware so that she could play her part. 

If Reiko welcomed this girl, then so would he, if she cast her aside then Collision would be sure to run her off.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 04, 2020, 06:15 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 04, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 04, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 04:30 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 06, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 10:40 PM