Lake Rodney hanging off my earlobe is a rock
256 Posts
Ooc — summer
Private 

How long had it been? Years upon years, she scarcely believed she would survive this long- and yet her craftiness, or maybe her cuteness, had gotten her along this far. And it was shocking, she didn't feel old. Autumn always knew somewhere in her heart that one day her bones would creak and her eyes would sink in and she'd rot from her core. But no- youth had gifted her. Her eyes still gleaming with that playful sparkle as she reentered the Wilds, fully aware of her location and circumstance. She wondered if Caiaphas was still around, throwing off death and bothering fauna like herself. She hated her- but she could not imagine that she was gone, and in her heart she hoped to stumble across the seawitch once more for a reunion. 

She had stopped by the lake when they came. Coyotes, seeking what she was not sure, but they cane upon her suddenly and swiftly. She was still a quick and nimble creature, but they had caught her in an unsuspecting moment. Ambushed by two- whom she fought with fang and claw, hissing and snarling and trying still to cling to life, her most treasured trophy. None were killed. But after the battle went on long enough, clear that neither would win, the coyotes scurried back to the fen from which they came with Autumn hurling spitballs after them. After they were gone from sight, she allowed the mask to fall- falling to her knees in pain, blood leaking from several gashes in her pelt. She stretched her sore neck towards her haunches, beginning to lap slowly at the stinging cuts there.
I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.
Messages In This Thread
hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 11, 2020, 08:17 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 12, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 12, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 12, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 14, 2020, 01:53 AM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 14, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 18, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 19, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 25, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - June 03, 2020, 03:50 PM