Lake Rodney hanging off my earlobe is a rock
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Pausing in his approach he stared at the puffed up creature as she warned him about coming closer. Her teeth did look wickedly sharp and he was sure she'd be quicker than he was so he heeded the warning, actually startled by the intelligent response. Never having had another species talk as much to him before his curiosity intensified.

"Technically Coyotemeat" he corrected her like an asshole all manners dropped away since she wasn't another wolf. Yet....there wasn't any real reason to kill her either except maybe pity for her injuries "Those probably won't heal up very well like that" he said somberly and dropped to his belly to stare at her. He wasn't prone to kindness life was life and she was an animal lower in the food chain than he was surely...but she had talked. It made her a person. 

"Do you know medicine?" he asked brows furrowing with concern though it was rather lacking, as his thoughts were mainly upon the buried prey. If someone stole it he'd hunt them down and kick their ass. 

he's a butt. He'll soften up i promise
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 11, 2020, 08:17 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 12, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 12, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 12, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 14, 2020, 01:53 AM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 14, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 18, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 19, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 25, 2020, 12:43 PM