Broken Antler Fen Don't return to me my love
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
He had a strange fondness for marshes, if not for their environment, then for the wealth of plants and herbs one could find there. He had been glad that his grandmother chose such a diverse place to lay her roots, where plants of all types could be found easily. His thoughts on the rest of her choices were mixed.

He placed the stone in a safe place, away from the muck and grime of the marsh, then ventured into the marsh in search of white water lily. The swings in temperature and humidity had nagged at him, and a cough had entered his chest. Nothing major, but it had lingered for long enough that he was annoyed. 

He shivered as he began to go through the muck. In the summer the waters might have been pleasant, but with a chilly spring, it felt cold and slimy against his fur. Would the lilies even be blooming at such a time? There was a chance that the sun wasn't enough for them to grow or even bloom. He might have to go elsewhere.

There was someone else in the marsh. He could hear the slosh of mud and muck that sounded much too large to be one of the native swamp denizens. Ganon paused as he heard the creature growing closer until he saw the figure come into sight. The wolf, though older, was smaller than Ganon, and clad in brown and cream. A snake slithered across the wolf's path and he flinched. Ganon smiled. It's a bit too cold for it to be feisty, he said, noting the wolf's posture. He looked startled. Won't bite.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
Don't return to me my love - by Memory - May 12, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: Don't return to me my love - by Ganondorf - May 14, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Don't return to me my love - by Memory - May 14, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: Don't return to me my love - by Ganondorf - May 14, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: Don't return to me my love - by Memory - May 14, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: Don't return to me my love - by Ganondorf - May 14, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: Don't return to me my love - by Memory - May 14, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Don't return to me my love - by Ganondorf - May 17, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: Don't return to me my love - by Memory - May 17, 2020, 10:55 PM