Seaside Moors And I did a lot wrong I can't make right
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Before long, the duo became a trio with the arrival of Tundra. Aningan acknowledged her but, for the most part, his attention remained on the stranger; there was familiarity between them, a past he was mildly curious of. But the other male’s shared connections did not stop there, possessing a tie to another: Scarab. That this was not the bear’s first time meeting him went either unnoticed or unacknowledged, their meeting but a mere passing hardly able to leave a lasting impression.

When asked, the male explained and, in doing so, revealed yet another connection. “Maegi?” he questioned. “The same from Blackfeather Woods?” The name was most unusual—surely they were one and the same. As for the other name—Redhawk—he couldn’t recall having heard it before. “Why’d she attack you?” was his next question, curiosity turning to caution. Was this boy like Caiaphas was claimed to be, causing trouble where he went? He didn’t want to believe it, considering the company he kept, and wondered next if Redhawk was the culprit instead.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Aningan - May 16, 2020, 12:31 AM