Sun Mote Copse but who could know if i'm a traitor?
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig frowned, not at all liking the answer he got. How could he have overlooked the scent of something on the borders that was potentially dangerous to his little siblings? He wondered if it had been merely a matter of timing--maybe he'd been by just before the badger arrived, so there hadn't been a scent to catch when he'd been there. More likely, there was simply a badger-sized gap in his knowledge. He hoped it was badger-sized, anyway, and not larger with more room for even bigger predators to get through.

He shook his head with a frown. "No," he replied because I realized that if he'd been told once what they looked like, he'd probably been told they're assholes. I'll just keep him completely clueless on this. He gave a questioning look to Arcturus, leaving him space to elaborate. He wanted to know everything he could about their enemy and start shoring up that gap.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
but who could know if i'm a traitor? - by Arcturus - April 27, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: but who could know if i'm a traitor? - by Figment - May 17, 2020, 03:32 PM