Seaside Moors And I did a lot wrong I can't make right
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
family...so many questions writhe restlessly upon her tongue but she swallows them back hastily. as much as her curiosity loathed to be stifled, now was not the time to bombard him with queries but she would certainly seek him out after this. regarding him for a few more analytical seconds, an intrigued breath was all to huff forth as sharp eyes settled back upon rowan. quiet for now as aningan did his job, she frowned to herself; she'd heard of war before, had it been with redhawks? it wasn't easy to recall and her brows were furrowed when the sheen of those copper eyes settled upon her again while he posed a question. blinking, she glanced hastily to rowan's injuries before offering a rueful shake of her head. "i'm no healershe mused, shifting her weight as she moved to step closer to the boy. however being a soldier had come with its fair share of time spent with healers as they either tended to herself or various comrades and some things did still linger in the fringes of her mind. "i do know they'd need to be washed out though to avoid infection...and i think cobwebs are used to stop bleeding but it seems to have done that itself?"

more a question than a statement as she raked inky pools across the mess of his fur. "asides from that im afraid i don't know muchrage still simmered within the look she passed over the boy, the urge to find the bitch at once becoming much like an itch you couldn't reach as she tried to push it down. for now, she just had to make sure rowan was okay...they could decide what to do about this afterwards. a side look was cast towards her pale companion, that was if he decided it was worth the risk of upsetting whatever pack she resided within. as much as the idea of letting her go unscathed made her pelt crawl, rowan clearly wasn't familiar to him so who was to say he'd bother doing anything at all that could ruffle pack politics? glancing back to the battered boy, a muscle in her jaw twitched as she was left wondering whether she could follow an order not to pay this woman a visit should it come to that.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Tundra - May 19, 2020, 04:13 PM