Northstar Vale Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin?
57 Posts
Ooc — JB + Ghostwriters
Away
I have permission from Noki for Hime to impersonate Reiko, so she'll smell like Reiko and everything!

Whether Reiko agreed to it or not, Hime would be doing her best to facilitate the transition of power. She was mindful of herself as she moved about the territory, keeping away from scents she didn't recognize, of which there were many. On occasion she came across the scent of pregnancy and tried to piece together which bitch of the kingdom was about to whelp ā€” only her sister should have that right, but she was foolish and soft and utterly stupid, offering the freedom to those of low breeding. It would not stand once Hime was in charge.

Growing tired of being the poon-police, Hime abandoned the trail and headed elsewhere. Out of pure chance she came close to one of the Vale's entrypoints, and looked around for a patrol. Yet another piece of the kingdom that required a do-over, she thought. There was nobody here ā€” except an approaching shape, coming over a ridge towards her. Hime stiffened, looking imperious for a moment while the stranger neared.

They tossed their head back and sang, which made Hime flatten her ears. It took a moment before she noticed the other wolf alongside them ā€” pale, freckled, regretfully pretty. Hime immediately disliked them both.

It was easy to slip in to the guise of her Empress sister, though little changed from moment to moment. Hime knew how an Empress should behave, and she emulated the perfect version of the coveted position; proving, at least for now, how superior she was to the real Reiko. She hurried up the path to confront the strangers, appraising them with a harsh look.

Greetings. You are upon my land. Best give me a good reason, or I will summon my guard.
Messages In This Thread
Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Memory - May 20, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Hime - May 20, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 20, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Memory - May 21, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Hime - May 21, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 21, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Cordelia - May 21, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Memory - May 21, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Necahual - May 21, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Hime - May 21, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 21, 2020, 07:19 PM