Northstar Vale Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin?
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
jumping in here! (Just in case it isn't clear, the only reason Awen recognizes Hime's deception is because Reiko is currently her patient and she is familiar with the development of pregnancy - (i.e. she would know if Reiko had miscarried) also, Fen received ooc permission for Memory and Cordelia to post a joining thread :)

The healer was late to the tense gathering, the howl echoing distantly within the blushing groves where she's begun to build a home. Though faint, Fen recognizes it for Memory's voice and with a trilling heart, beams as she drops her herbs. 

Hastening to the borders, the Lady arrived in time to catch the last of the dying conversation. 

She recognized Memory of course, but not the freckled fae who hid in his shadow - conjuring a benignly curious perk of her wispy ears as she trotted to the small group. Ibis too, from the brief introduction Reiko'd given not long after the Queen's return and her own admittance to the Empire. 

The final woman is baffling - at first glance, the botanist assumed her to be the northron Empress herself. Yet, as the wind shifted and her seelie optics chanced a closer look - she did a slight double take. 

Though almost entirely identical to the Izuka who held her loyalty, even in scent, there was something missing: Reiko's blossoming motherhood. This pale sylph lacked the swelling abdomen and teats of pregnancy, maintaining the toned build of a healthy young woman. The perfume upon her icy coat was altered too - no trace of milkscent or maternal pheromones to be detected by the midwife's sensitive nose. 

"Apolo-gies, Queen Ibis," the druid murmured respectfully as she drew near, halting and dipping in a diffident curtsy. Her pale gaze slid to the stranger at her Queen's side, "..and Lady..?" she questioned, intending to fill in as the ivory Lady gave her name.

"I came vhen I 'eard ze 'owl. Zis is Mem-ory, 'e expr-essed an in-terest in join-ing an' I encour-aged 'im to pre-sent 'imself at ze borders," she explained, voice soughing and soft with submission as her gaze flickered to the foreign duo at the Vale's threshold. 

"I coul' 'elp to 'eal zis Lady's injur-ies, if'n ye are villing of course," her crown of ice dipped in deference as she gestured to Cordelia.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Memory - May 20, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Hime - May 20, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 20, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Memory - May 21, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Hime - May 21, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 21, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Cordelia - May 21, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Memory - May 21, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Necahual - May 21, 2020, 05:38 PM