Sun Mote Copse What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never f*cking learned how to read
82 Posts
Ooc —
Quetzal babbled right back, all of it nonsensical. She giggled as Meerkat engaged with her, though her attention was mostly for Towhee and her (un)bountiful food source when she answered. Q seemed to understand suddenly there was no food to be had here, and she looked at Meerkat with a huff; she mimicked the way her aunt and her voice sounded to her, and answered with a disappointed: beboot!!! 

OOOOOT! TOOOOOOOT! she answered once again, tail waving. Food! Food! That had to be what Meerkat was saying this time, right? This was it? Q looked beyond Kat, and saw what she thought was the holy grail. The fountain of youth. 

A low-hanging tiddy, as she saw it. But truth be told, all were pretty much the same to Q. Silent but deadly, and annoying like the fart, Q was not easy to miss at all as she made a bee-line for the cafeteria lunchline, rearing on her hindlegs that couldn't really support her like that quite yet, and falling on her back in a total wipeout.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never f*cking learned how to read - by Quetzal - May 21, 2020, 09:25 PM