Whitefish River I could really use a wish right now
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
As the two cried their first cries, preferably the first of many to signify a healthy growing puppy with needs of its own, Reiko watched as the two of them began suckling all on their own. This moment brought her not only peace but the happiness she could have never imagined before. There she remained in the perfect moment, relishing in the beauty she had created, making these past few months worth every ache in the long run... ache. 

There was still an ache in her abdomen. It twisted and stabbed and the feeling only grew more intense, was there another? The feeling felt the same, lesser than the first but a little more than the second, but it was lasting. Fighting the urge to twist like before, not wanting to crush or disturb the little ones now against her, her jaws clenched tightly as once again she cries in pain, trying her very best not to cry too loud and alert everyone in their sleep - eventually it all faded again. It felt like an eternity but finally, there was one more little one to clean, to watch and wait as they gasped their first breath and bring to the others for the first sweet taste of nectar. 

Surely, this one was the last. Later than the others, but just was beautiful. This one, she would name @Sumi. She was not just a light, but a piece of one of their fathers, a woman her own mother had respected and the stories remained still to this day. 

Final pup! Please let Sumi post first and then anyone can join! I will post my closer in 2 days if no one joins!
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I could really use a wish right now - by Reiko - May 24, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: I could really use a wish right now - by Haruki - May 25, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: I could really use a wish right now - by Hotaru - May 25, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: I could really use a wish right now - by Reiko - May 25, 2020, 12:54 AM
RE: I could really use a wish right now - by Sumi - May 25, 2020, 01:12 AM
RE: I could really use a wish right now - by Reiko - May 27, 2020, 01:44 PM