Whitefish River leaving me hollow
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
There was no need for the other woman's submissive behavior, at least not with Speedy, but she made no comment about it. Instead, she gave a small nod at her greeting. 

It seemed she was looking for Reiko, and since she was clearly from their sister pack, the healer saw no reason to hide that fact that she was here or that she had just given birth a day earlier. Plus, she probably smelled just as much of the empress as the river did right now, considering she checked on her frequently throughout the day. Speedy let her introduce herself, finding out even more about the woman; she was a healer too, and that made Speedy instantly feel better about her being here. 

It's nice to meet you, Awenfen, she offered first. Yes, Reiko is here. Speedy paused a second, assuming her next words would not be what the midwife wanted to hear. She had the puppies early—just yesterday. I'm Kaistleoki's medic, so I've been taking care of her. She smiled warmly at the other woman. I was actually on my way to check on her. Would you like to come with me? She was sure the other healer would want to see with her own eyes that Reiko was okay.
Messages In This Thread
leaving me hollow - by Necahual - May 27, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Speedy - May 28, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Necahual - June 01, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Speedy - June 03, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Necahual - June 11, 2020, 09:42 AM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Speedy - June 16, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Necahual - June 22, 2020, 10:01 AM