Whitewater Gorge which i cannot touch because they are too near
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Aware of how close she was edging to two different pack’s territories, it really came by no surprise that she was seen and closed in upon. In fact, it was a small part of what Eleuthera had hoped would happen. Though she traveled often, it meant that she was always alone, and Eleuthera was not a woman meant to be alone. The woman craved companionship. After all,  she was made to always be at the side of Séamus…

It was no matter.

The wolf who caught her was yelling something, which pulled her from her midday reverie and she spun around, now actively seeking to identify who was rushing at her. Perhaps they were not the friendly sort, and she had strayed far too close to their borders, and now they wished to rush her from their lands and far away from their resources. It wouldn’t be the first time, Eleuthera thought as she awaited the arrival of the other, not willing to flee before it was absolutely necessary. Finally, some energy! Something alive! Some feeling and excitement!

Her heart fluttered in her chest as she braced all four of her feathered, lilac legs and watched the man in his approach through the trees, her face holding onto a kind, albeit confused, expression. However, after a moment or two, she realized this was only a case of mistaken identity.
“I fear I am not your Miriam,” the woman quipped, waving her tail to convey her good nature and welcoming spirit. “I’m sorry to disappoint you." but the bright smile upon her maw did not look sorry, nor disappointed.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: which i cannot touch because they are too near - by Eleuthera - July 17, 2020, 10:05 PM