Haunted Wood If you must leave, Leave as though fire burns under your feet
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
While Valour wasn't sure how genuine the optimism was he found it admirable. "Yeah me too" he said which was true enough...his dad's dead bloated body and then everything he'd done and been through in Nightwalkers was surely much worse than the downfall of the wretched place right? Wrong. He forced his lips to curl upward into a flash of a smile "I'm sure I'll find something entertaining out in the world to keep me busy" he'd probably wander aimlessly while struggling to keep himself sane with only his nasty thoughts to keep him company. "Vanity is staying here and i'm sure you can hang around, she's rough but she's a good woman. I'll be keeping close and in touch, she sent me toward the mountains. Said there's some healers there that could start giving me some real knowledge" he talked through the building feeling of sadness that tightened his throat. Everything he'd worked for was gone because the demonspawn couldn't keep themselves from wandering off. "Did you have plans?"
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you must leave, Leave as though fire burns under your feet - by Valour - August 05, 2020, 07:55 PM