Sunspire Mountains he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid
Dragonspine
Alpha Male*
fine as any blade
449 Posts
Ooc —
The patter of footsteps sounded down the corridor between bouts of rain. Riley's ears were turned ahead as he watched the scent give way to shadow, and shadow give way to the brilliant russet unmistakable as Orlaith's (sodden) pelt.

He was still frozen as she ducked under the overhang. Anyone else would have scuttled to some other dominion, but Riley was still processing the fact she had chosen here, which he erroneously concluded meant she had come here to chase him out again.

His fur was the only thing that moved, radiating out in little bristles. Instead of the usual sharp tongue, Riley got an oh, it's you -- it was spoken none too warmly, but he would take it over teeth.

Scowling as the rain came down in hissing sputters, Riley looked away (as was customary, any time they interacted). He loathed her, sure, but he was not so snake-like to lunge at her throat when she was seeking shelter.

If he had more than a few brain cells he might have given Orlaith some smarmy riposte; as it was he simply glowered and stared off into the murky distance, waiting for her to tell him it was time to move along.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid - by Riley - August 07, 2020, 08:19 AM