Sunspire Mountains he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid
Dragonspine
Alpha Male*
fine as any blade
449 Posts
Ooc —
Riley: #AllWarriorsAreEvil
Also Riley: #NotAllSaints

He missed the flawed logic of his argument, instead focusing on Orlaith's response. When the spitfire conceded he might be right, or partially so, it came as a surprise to the yearling. He inhaled in frustration, however, as Orlaith pressed on -- detailing that Donovan was wicked, and Riley was a pawn in his chaos.

First of all -- Riley disliked the suggestion he was a mindless pawn more than he disliked being lumped in with #AllSaints. He outright huffed, suppressing the urge to bristle in response. "What has he done!" Riley finally exclaimed, feeling hot air brush his cheeks. "You keep telling me about how evil he is, but I still have never seen it. He took me in and fed me." As if there was only one side of Donovan. As if he were not capable of all Orlaith accused and more.. Riley shifted uncomfortably, fully aware there was a side of Donovan he was not aware of.

No doubt, Riley was angry with Donovan for how the man had handled him that day in front of the court. But he was not so blindly stupid as to follow the words of a stranger, and strike the hand that had fed him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he threw me on the needle bed, across my dress he laid - by Riley - August 17, 2020, 04:32 PM