Swiftcurrent Creek with all my choices
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Completely oblivious to whatever was running through his newfound companion's mind, Scimitar simply took the studying gaze to be a newer member recruiting the wolf whose scent was almost as strong as Bazi's -- and, perhaps, deciding whether or not he was worthy of his rank. These days, the cinnamon male was uncertain of this, and as his eyes briefly lifted from the newcomer to study the foliage and land about him (he would never admit openly he was hoping to catch a glimpse of the Alpha's pristine hues), he allowed the other this brief study of him.

His eyes would quickly train upon the darker male once more, noting the scruffy pelt was longer than usual -- a mix, perhaps? Scimitar had come across enough in his younger years to know what a dog was, but he spoke nothing of the other's possible heritage. It mattered little as long as he could fall in line.

The question stirred his ears to flicker forward, a soft chuff escaping his nostrils at the comment. "You could say that," he gleaned the question away from whatever distress the Alpha and Beta had between them, his figure loping closer in a casual demeanor, though his tail arced higher in force of his rank. "And you are?"
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
with all my choices - by Leon - September 01, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: with all my choices - by Scimitar - September 01, 2014, 03:37 PM
RE: with all my choices - by Leon - September 02, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: with all my choices - by Leon - September 02, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: with all my choices - by Scimitar - September 02, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: with all my choices - by Scimitar - September 05, 2014, 07:12 AM