Shadewood I ain't plastic, call me classic
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
It was alarming how quickly exhaustion's mallet swung down on her. Now that she was prone, Alyx wasn't sure she'd be able to stand again. One brief effort found her legs shaking too badly to support her weight. She slumped forward, defeated. Falling asleep seemed like a great idea. With a sniffle and a cough, Alyx let her eyelids drift down. Maybe just a few minutes, then she'd be able to walk again...

Her eyes flew open when a bark sounded way too close by. Scanning the trees in the manner of a frightened fawn, she spotted first the dark figure of Valravn with his arms stretched toward her, complete with a pair of soft green eyes that made her stomach do weird flip-flops. Next to him was an even smaller pup with a similar cowl of gold. The sight of her tickled some weird part of Alyx’s brain that, in better circumstances, might’ve vainly began justifying all the ways she was beautiful and this other kid was supremely ugly.

But these weren’t better circumstances. She was soggy and dog-tired and had all manner of dirt and debris clinging to her wet fur. She felt uglier than rocks. Uglier than mud monsters. It wouldn’t have mattered, only there was a boy there. She’d never really noticed boys before, with only relatives around, but now that one was standing right there staring at her, she felt self-conscious and disgusting and pathetic. Even moreso when she opened her mouth to speak and spit up another mouthful of river water.

Where am I?! she wailed at the two pups before shoving her face into her arms, ashamed of her entire existence.
Messages In This Thread
I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 28, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 28, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 29, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - August 30, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - August 30, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - August 31, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - August 31, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 04, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Solaire - September 05, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Val - September 09, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Chacal - September 09, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: I ain't plastic, call me classic - by Alyx - September 10, 2020, 10:48 AM