Firefly Glen missed
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
It may have been perhaps true Vallkyrie could hold her own, but she wasnt any match for a war torn wolf like many of the recent attackers seemed to be, these Saints or lack there of. The Archer bloodline was a powerful make, respected and feared, much like the leading blood of Bronco's own pack. Though Kyr had been made to know the basics of all skills, it wsd her sister @Valencia who was the true warrior of the twin pair. Kyr would have sought out her sister had her join had time not be of the essence. Thus, the Archer was very happy she had ran into the earthy toned wolf with fire in his eyes. 

In her searching (eyes darting around the fields as they squinted in the rainfall, scenting the earth, ears swiveling upon her head to hear each and every sound over the rain) she hardly noticed Bronco staring at her, though wouldnt have minded at all if she had. After all, Vallkyrie had found herself in a bit of a funk thead days. After Belharra left, then Ying and loosing track of Q, well, maybe some attention is just what the girl needed. But that, at the moment, was the last thing on her mind.

No, its isnt... Her ears flattened at Bronco's words and she stops suddenly in her trotting about to turn and face him, face solemn. I guess, whenever @Miriam wondered off and got lost... I dont know, maybe Asmoses tried looking for her? It's her son. Hes been gone around a week, she said. Which was around how long Miriam had been gone... and with @Mal having been out looking for Cupid not knowing he (she?) returned, and with Yuelong staying with them, and all the rains...Who the hell was watching all these kids Mal had? Not their mother's, it seemed, and there didnt seem to be enough adults sticking around enough to watch all the growing pups, looking to explore the world beyond the territory. And everyone kept running off, just going on vacation like they didnt have any responsibility. 

It was obvious, by now, Vallkyrie was quite frustrated with all of it. Swiping a paw at the muddy earth that would send it flying out to the side, Kyr seemed to grumble something under her lips about 'respect' and then sighed, her pale eyes falling back to Bronco, as she now officially knew him by. No, it's okay...I just feel like a mess, ya know? She admitted and forced a weak smile. I'm Vallkyrie Archer. No use in saying where she was already from, as he had scented that much. 

I honestly couldnt say if I know more or not comparatively. She offered a shrug of narrow shoulders and continued. The attacks we were having in spring, I guess they have moved on because this group is new. Called 'The Saints' and they had been settled not far from us until a group of our allies ran them off. They might have moved their territory but the attacks have continued. Some of Yuelong's members are missing too and I cant decide if it's because their getting turned around in the storms or far worse... She admitted, a grim expression taking her features as she tied up the information she had for him. She didnt mind giving it, so long as the favor was returned.
Messages In This Thread
missed - by Vallkyrie - August 29, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: missed - by RIP Bronco - August 29, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: missed - by Vallkyrie - August 30, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: missed - by RIP Bronco - August 30, 2020, 07:40 PM
RE: missed - by Vallkyrie - August 31, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: missed - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: missed - by Vallkyrie - September 03, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: missed - by RIP Bronco - September 07, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: missed - by Vallkyrie - September 07, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: missed - by RIP Bronco - September 07, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: missed - by Vallkyrie - September 07, 2020, 03:08 PM