Sun Mote Copse And I'm breaking down, I think I'm breaking down
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Private 
After having finally spoken with his mother- their first real conversation since he'd left for Moonspear, he decided that there was another wolf in the Copse he needed to track down. He'd caught her scent- and had noticed with satisfactied curiosity- if there was such a thing- that Figment as well had returned, but that his certain cousin didn't seem to be in the area as well. He meandered through the Copse, head down and nose sniffing furiously until he found himself tracking her down the most recent path of scent she'd left behind. 

It wasn't an easy task, hunting her down- and when he caught sight of @Fennec, he noticed the tension in her shoulders and the firm set to her jaw. He leapt to the conclusion that she was pissed off at Penn- and was happy to join her so that she could gripe about his deadbeat cousin. He woofed, to catch her attention, and picked up a lope to close the distance between them, assuming she might hold up enough to let him catch up with her.
Messages In This Thread
And I'm breaking down, I think I'm breaking down - by RIP Bronco - September 16, 2020, 01:48 PM