Deepwood Weald I've got a wildcard up my sleeve
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
All Welcome 
It was the most amazing thing.  Right next to the ruin of the sentinels was the most gorgeousss Forest, the type of thing you'd expect fairies and tree nymphs and dryads to abound in!  It was a shame, honestly.  She could almost catch a glimpse of what the other place had been in the transition, and now strode captivated through the thick, carpeted canopy.  The leaves were just beginning to turn, and the reds and golds and yellows streaked the treetops with the beginning touch of autumn.  Soon they'd shake free, and then it would become more haunted wood than fantasy glade.

Not to say a fantasy glade couldnt be haunted, of course.  She sat back and glanced up, and her attention caught upon a stick that hung tantalizingly out of reach.  From it sprouted two or three leaves, mostly given over to red.

She glanced around, then began to back up a bit with a grin.  Then, readying herself, she ran a couple of paces and vaulted into a springing pounce.  Her teeth clicked shut short of the stick, but that just meant the challenge was harder to meet!  This was her test for the day... to prove she was worthy of passing through this sacred glade.  Laughing softly to herself, she prepped for another jump, completely taken with this new game of hers.
Messages In This Thread
I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - September 29, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - September 30, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - September 30, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - September 30, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - October 05, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - October 07, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - October 10, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - October 10, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - October 11, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - October 12, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - October 13, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - October 14, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - October 18, 2020, 02:34 PM