Sun Mote Copse There's no peace in quiet
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Figment smiled, though it was a bit rueful. He was happy for how much Fennec had grown in her talent and knowledge in the time she'd been away from the Copse, but he couldn't help but resent that she'd done that growing with Penn. It used to be Fig and Fenn against the world when they were kids. Partners in crime. Never one without the other. He was her protector and she was his bold, adventurous captain. They'd grown more independent of one another long before Penn had ever arrived, but this was the first time it felt like one of them had ever relied more on another wolf than one another. Penn had become her partner, and Fig was on the outskirts looking in. It really hadn't occurred to him before that moment how solitary he'd stood for some time now.

But now Penn was gone. He wasn't sure yet if that meant he had the chance to reclaim his place as her sidekick. He also wasn't sure yet if he should, or if maybe they needed more than just each other. It was an overwhelming thought, and one he really ought to save for later.

So, he did. "That's very charitable of you," he commented with a chuckle, then pondered for a moment. "I knew some places before the flooding, but I wonder if they're still any good," he said thoughtfully, "We can go check them out if you want. There was a clearing I used to have some luck routinely finding grouse in." The flood may very well have changed that, though. Likely the patterns he'd known his prey formerly took had been forced to change since the deluge.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
There's no peace in quiet - by Fennec - September 03, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: There's no peace in quiet - by Figment - September 07, 2020, 08:20 AM
RE: There's no peace in quiet - by Fennec - September 16, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: There's no peace in quiet - by Figment - September 30, 2020, 08:16 AM
RE: There's no peace in quiet - by Fennec - September 30, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: There's no peace in quiet - by Figment - September 30, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: There's no peace in quiet - by Fennec - September 30, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: There's no peace in quiet - by Figment - September 30, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: There's no peace in quiet - by Fennec - September 30, 2020, 05:00 PM
RE: There's no peace in quiet - by Figment - October 12, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: There's no peace in quiet - by Fennec - October 15, 2020, 02:15 PM