Moonspear I am here
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Immediately, Toad's eyes dazzled with joy. She opened her mouth in a goofy smile as Meerkat shared the news. Though it technically meant that her friends would be leaving her, they wouldn't really be leaving. A sister pack meant that the Ostregas were spreading. They were becoming quite the empire, and that meant they would need good people to both hold the fort at Moonspear and make a new one in the Glen. That's great!!

An image of Kukutux came to her fondly. The evening she had met the moonbeam of a woman had been why she had come to Moonspear in the first place. She remembered wading into the pool with the new mother, the firefly-lit air warm and beautiful.

As a side benefit, the Glen was also closer to the historic Redhawk Caldera. It was the place that she planned to bring an offering to her sister to as to ask for her wisdom. The entire area was one that made Toad feel closer to her family in a strange way.

The brown huntress paused, her smile fading somewhat. She had only recently established herself as a proper member of the Moonspears. She felt somewhat guilty that her gut reaction was to leave for the new and shiny thing.
As though Hydra had read her mind, the leader welcomed her to help in the formation. Toad adjusted herself, standing proudly before her friend and leader. Her smile had faded as the seriousness of Mira's absence was noted again. We'll make a stronger pack by claiming the glen, and we'll find Mira, she affirmed.

As she spoke next, Toad looked from Meerkat to Hydra, addressing the both of them. Firefly Glen is why I came to Moonspear to begin with and it is a place that is close to my heart. I'd love to take part in helping Osiris establish at the very least, and... joining him and you and Bronco, that would be amazing, she explained. She couldn't help but wiggle a little, tip of her tail wagging in excitement.
What news!
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 13, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 13, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: I am here - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 13, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 13, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: I am here - by Hydra - October 16, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 16, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 16, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: I am here - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 24, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 24, 2020, 10:31 AM