Noctisardor Bypass Its entrance gate is rusted shut,
The Laugher
197 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Dagfinn had not changed his mind, although he felt somewhat chastened by Arbiter's denouncement of transients. He was rather proud to be a transient, even if it had, thus far, caused him more than his fair share of troubles. Still, beggars could not be choosers, and he did not think that Arbiter's opinion of his trade would cause him undue stress, were he to remain here. He had other skills, after all.

"I will endeavor to be worthy of their trust," he replied with another wag of his tail. He might not remain with them 'til the end of his days, but he would be a good packmate while they had him. No one would call him a freeloader, at least. "And yours. Is there anything else I should know before I join?"

Rules, mainly. He wanted to know if there was some sacred stone or tree he wasn't supposed to piss on, or if he would be expected to don animal skins and maurad his way through the neighbors' land at the next new moon.
Messages In This Thread
Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 29, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 29, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 30, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 30, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 31, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 31, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 31, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - November 04, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - November 08, 2020, 12:55 AM