Bramblepoint it’s so cliché to say these things
61 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Heh, nailed it. Yep, that’s me. Toshi: the greatest explorer the world’s ever seen! It’s a mouthful but it’s a good enough title for the time being. It could be workshopped later.

I’ve been doing this job ever since I was a baby. If you counted sneaking out the den everyday as exploration then yeah, he’s been at it for a good while now. Didn’t need my momma or brother or anything! Of course they were always welcome to tag along, because who wouldn’t want to join Toshi on his adventures? Besides, they’re family so he was sorta obligated to let them come with anyways.

This verbal cat and mouse thing had yet to end, much to Toshi’s delight. He enjoyed this little game. Important huh? He leaned forward just a teeny bit more. Well I’m sure it’s loads more interesting then you make it out to be. Common girl, spill!
Messages In This Thread
it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 16, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - November 17, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 17, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - November 17, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - November 19, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 28, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - December 01, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - December 08, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - December 14, 2020, 02:16 PM