Hoshor Plains Where my Paws take me
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Dw Aliana doesnt attack unless provoked, attacked or if part of an enemy pack. Which Whist is , but Aliana hasn’t smelt a Saints wolf before so Whist is protected on that front. At best, she’ll do posturing, maybe nip at her if she doesn’t take the hint.

srry for the short post.

Her eyes narrowed, not in an aggressive way but in awatch itway. Fangs flashing briefly in silent warning at the She-wolf while she complained.

You are correct. Though these may not be claimed lands—they are still lands that Kaistleoki hunts upon. With Winter nipping at our hocks, I’m sure you understand that we need to make sure any resource we have is available to use is secure...  All while she talked, she made a quarter circle around the she-wolf, placing herself between the She-wolf and the view of the Bison,   If the roles were reversed, I’m certain you’d approach me with the same sentiment.  Though, most likely, not with the same restraint she’s showing now.

Aliana wasn’t blind, she noticed the black she-wolf was staring longingly at the Bison herd like they were prime meat ready to take. And the last thing, she wanted was for her and a hunting group to come out and find their Bison missing. She wanted her to take a hint: These were Pack Hunting grounds. She is free to pass through but linger no longer than that. And right now, she has overstayed her welcome.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 23, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 24, 2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 24, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 25, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 26, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 26, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 28, 2020, 03:06 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 29, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 30, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:39 AM