Whitefish River Do I Even Wanna Know?
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Not much of a talker huh? He used to it. Ira wasn't much of one either, although she had opened up a bit more recently. Maybe in time, Riley would be the same. Alright~ He hummed, wondering where he should start. Of course, there were certain topics he wished to avoid, and so he stuck to the more recent stuff. Until they both got more comfortable with one another, he kept it rather superficial for now.

My name is Hieronymous Boesch, the first thing I did entering the general area is accidentally trespass on a pack called Easthollow, do you know them? Peeking over, he tried to prompt some kind of conversation. Get the guy to be more comfortable, maybe that too would help him relax and be less... well, jumpy and snappy. After making it up to them by staying for a while, I stumbled onto Kaistleoki - and I've been here ever since! Didn't think I'd become Constable, Ira, the one who accepted me in was the Constable at the time.

Hmmm I like to sing, dance, and tell stories - although I've been doing more patrolling than any of those lately. He sighed, a little defeated at the thought despite how necessary it was for him to do well... Constable stuff.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Hieronymous - November 20, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Riley - November 23, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Hieronymous - November 23, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Riley - November 23, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Hieronymous - November 25, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Riley - November 30, 2020, 10:45 AM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Riley - December 04, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Do I Even Wanna Know? - by Riley - December 12, 2020, 01:19 PM