Neverwinter Forest Only Love Myself, No More
43 Posts
Ooc —
The silver-tongued woman feigned a look of mild shock, though she resorted to simply adverting her eyes as her ears pinned back at the news of "horrible monsters crawling in the dark". Had she not been so busy acting, she might have snorted at the thought. She wasn't concerned about what horrors went bump in the night, she was more than capable of taking care of herself. Not to mention currently, she had her back protected by half the monsters these wilds seemed to fear. The description Simmik gave though, was eerily similar to the description of Ursus she gained from Bronco. I'm afraid I've heard a bit about them already, hence my searching. I'm fast, I believe I'm capable enough to escape any unwanted situation, but I'm hoping to see what options might save me the trouble of keeping one eye open while I sleep... This man you speak of...does he belong to Ursus by any chance?

The directions given by the man in Firefly Glen had been close to nothing to go off of. The only thing he added to her previous knowledge was a slight turn in her compass, but with miles of land between her and the mountain range alone, truly how helpful was that? Just as before though, this woman openly named the Saints. Oh how she wanted to grin, but no, what kind of impression would it give should she grin at bad news. Well...she supposed she could still get a laugh out of it, The Saints of the Dying Light... Yes, I've heard of them, though I thought they lived far away from here? I heard they moved far to the East. Beyond that mountain range over there. It was only a half-lie, they moved to the West of course, but there was half-truth to her words! Some pack was giving them trouble. I'd be surprised if they were harassing you from so far away. More of a pest than I thought if so...

It wouldn't take long for the Beta to move along the conversation, words priding the forest that lingered behind her. From what she could see it was thick, dark even. She had no doubt that it did provide some cover to her pack. Part of her wondered just what kind of wolves lingered in the shadows, though more often than not she could answer that question on her own. Evelynn supposed she had to fake some interest for her pack though so she simply nodded keeping her eyes on the forest behind Simmik, The woods seem impressive. I don't think I've ever quite seen one so dense before. How does your pack get along? Traditional ranking? Most packs she came across kept it simple, though the Saints did not. Maybe other packs here did not either.
Messages In This Thread
Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Simmik - November 19, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - November 20, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Simmik - November 23, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - December 05, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Simmik - January 07, 2021, 12:29 AM
RE: Only Love Myself, No More - by Evelynn - January 10, 2021, 04:35 PM