Ankyra Sound Sorry About your Luck Kid
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I assure you, you are the first in line to know. Judging by how this guy was dancing around with questioning Abaddon and light jabs toward his honesty, Hawkes here didn't really believe everything the poltergeist had to say. But this one was fun to play with, even if he wasn't in total control here. It was fun. And that alone kept him intrigued. 

Everyone lies at least a little. Well shit, he had him there. The man was right, everyone did lie. Even little white lies weren't the exception here, there were no saints who told the truth all the time despite how angelic they may look. What Abaddon could say about himself at least, is that he was honest about his dishonesty. If that made any sense. He didn't use it and hide behind some goody-two-shoes facade. 

He was his father's son after all. And each one of his brood was damned in some way. It was in their blood to burn at the end of the day. 

A devilish grin found its way to his maw as the other laughed. The elaborate introduction was meant to do so anyway, to make it ridiculous and improbable. His name was strange, even if fitting... Abaddon was all about having fun with the shitty cards he was dealt after all. I think I have one up on you with that Hawkes. He stepped forward, curious about this lad. Taking the time to soak in his appearance and scent.

My creators fucked once, according to mom, I was a freak accident. He could smell another upon this guy's pelt... faint from this distance, but he had either been traveling with someone or met someone previously... still, he was a loner, just like Abaddon. What are you doing here Hawkes? Certainly not to just enjoy the view?
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 02, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 04, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 05, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 05, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 05, 2020, 03:01 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 06, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 08, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 09, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Abaddon - December 10, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: Sorry About your Luck Kid - by Hawkes - December 10, 2020, 02:39 PM