Meadowlark Prairie I've been losing sleep while I'm at home
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
The weather was becoming colder. Surely winter had begun to settle in. Luckily for Cordelia, the snow had not. Not yet anyway. She had been on her own for many months now and without being overdramatic, she felt as though she were going to die.

Cordelia had no clue how to survive on her own. Her time in the Wilds was undeniably the most challenging time of her life. Injured, kidnapped, starved, left to rot in a pit, and just recently accidentally wandering into a territory in the process of being claimed and nearly being attacked for doing so. Even without interacting with other wolves, living in the wilderness was tough enough for her. She knew how to hunt small game, mostly rodents and birds, but nothing more. The constant search for the game was tedious and often lead her into unpleasant places. But what was she to do. With no one out there to help her learn the ways of the land, she was bound to make considerable mistakes.

All she could do was take things one step at a time and one day at a time. But as the days got colder she wasn't sure if she would be able to do that for much longer.

Her only mission now was to catch a meal and a meadow seemed the best place for a varment or feathered being.

She had been camping out in an area of tall grass since midday. Her small physique made it easier for her to conceal herself. Though her white and silver fur obviously prevented her from complete camouflage. Surely something could cross her path eventually and come evening the birds would come to find a place to rest for the evening. Waiting also spent fewer calories than searching.

But as she lay in waiting, the form of a white male came into view and she huddled herself even closer to the ground. Praying that he would not find her. Bad things always seemed to happen when she meet other wolves.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - December 08, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - December 21, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - December 23, 2020, 03:33 AM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - December 23, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - December 23, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - January 06, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - January 11, 2021, 09:38 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - January 20, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - January 27, 2021, 05:06 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - January 27, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - January 30, 2021, 11:19 PM