Broken Antler Fen when the snows fall and the white winds blow
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia laughed.  She'd kind of figured!  And honestly, if Maia were really serious about being a Valkyrie, she'd have gone there ages ago.  Charon had always spoken of their warriors as if they were unmatched, and from what Maia had seen it was nearly true.  

They are on a huge mountain, the biggest in the range.  If you go north around the lake, you shouldn't be able to miss it!  Without the family ties, Jupiter hopefully wouldn't have to worry about any reputation to drag along after tense relationships.  And who knows?  Maybe having her there would even help the situation.  Maia would certainly be visiting her once she got herself established, if that was in fact where she headed.

If they let you in, come back and let me know what you learn?  She asked, giving her a lick on the side of her face.  Otherwise I'm going to worry you climbed up just to float off into the sky.  And no offense, but you don't get to live in the sky without taking me n Wraen with you.  She joked, but the concern was real.  She didn't want to lose track of Jupiter the way she'd let herself lose track of Terance and Sarah.
Messages In This Thread
when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Jupiter - December 03, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 05, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 06, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 16, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 17, 2020, 12:11 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 25, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 01:17 PM