Broken Antler Fen Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?!
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Her turn.  Maia felt a little note of anxiety, but she definitely wasn't about to not sing a song when Lilitu had been kind enough to share one with her!  Besides, this was all in fun!  So if it wasn't a good one, that was okay, because at least they could laugh about it.  The truth was, while stories had been a big part of their upbringing, songs were a little less present.  She didn't have a whole lot to go off of, but she could try to come up with something.  Okay!

She paused, trying to think, and ended up treating it a bit like a poem, but a little stricter on the rhythm.

I met a troll in a cave one day,
but he didn't want to talk,
Instead he yelled that I should 'go away!'
but, hey, I was on a walk!

So I walked right into that big old cave,
with that big, mean old troll,
and I told him if he was gonna be rude,
he better at least leave his hole!

He was so surprised that he turned bright red,
No one had ever dared to come in,
Then he started to laugh, saying "Who's rude now?"
Since then we've been good friends!

Maia broke off, giggling.  Her voice wasn't great and the song wasn't the smoothest thing, but she'd had a lot of fun with making a random short story up!  She couldn't help it.  I hope that doesn't offend them, but I think trolls like to be seen as scary, since they're so shy otherwise.  Maia added, laughing.
Messages In This Thread
Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?! - by Lilitu - December 18, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?! - by Maia - December 18, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?! - by Lilitu - December 28, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?! - by Maia - December 31, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?! - by Lilitu - December 31, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?! - by Maia - January 03, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?! - by Lilitu - January 08, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?! - by Maia - January 13, 2021, 05:36 PM
RE: Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?! - by Lilitu - January 16, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?! - by Maia - January 27, 2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?! - by Lilitu - February 10, 2021, 08:39 AM
RE: Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?! - by Maia - February 17, 2021, 04:55 PM
RE: Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?! - by Lilitu - February 18, 2021, 12:19 PM
RE: Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?! - by Maia - February 27, 2021, 02:07 PM
RE: Where are tHE TURTLES?! WHERE ARE THEY?! - by Maia - March 23, 2021, 12:34 PM