The Heartwood "my child," the goddess said.
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The Nightwish stirred drowsily at Mati's nudges, but she followed with keen interest nonetheless, hearing her partner's excitement, this was bound to be fruitful.
The journey was relatively short, yet some way from the burrow. 
And, upon seeing the large form lying in the snow, Eldritch followed Aerenys to the head, seeing the peaceful expression upon the elk doe's face. 
She watched the Priestess's face as Mati murmured and exhaled with glee.
Mismatched Melonii eyes met white, as the witch queen told her "You should be the one to offer her to Sithis."

An initiation? 

At Mati's offer to help, Eldritch smiled with somehow calm excitement, tail swishing with slow eagerness as the fellow night-child responded "I would be more than honored." Her smile grew and she took a couple steps closer to Aerenys - the acceptance of her help.
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
Messages In This Thread
"my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 18, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by RIP Eldritch - February 18, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 19, 2021, 09:19 AM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by RIP Eldritch - February 20, 2021, 12:52 AM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 20, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by RIP Eldritch - February 21, 2021, 12:02 AM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 23, 2021, 01:39 PM