Hideaway Strath i feel all shadows of the universe
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
The Hmeno’ob trotted after the scent of his mate holding a hollow wooden tube stoppered snuggly with a stone, within the tube was his birthing tincture of Blue Cohosh, Motherwort and alfalfa. Never again would he go to a birthing without it. He felt it had saved Simmik’s life and shuttered at the even thought  of possibly loosing Aerin. How Kynareth had remained so calm he had no idea but his respect of the leader had grown in leaps and bounds since his first arrival.

As he came upon his mate and paused his addition to the midwife bag forgotten as it sat crammed carefully in his jaws, his adoring eyes lingered upon her marred pelt broken only by the beauty of her devotion to the gods, she could not have been more beautiful to him then she was in that moment.

His tail swayed as his body returned to motion bringing him to her side gifting her with the Tincture. “My Love” her greeted her in warm deep rich tones as he brushed his muzzle along the side of her neck drawing her scent deep into him. “What else have you found for the midwife bag?” He asked, he didn’t turn his attention to the items she had intended to tuck away, drawn as he was to her.
Messages In This Thread
i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - April 23, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - May 15, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 05, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - June 13, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - June 29, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 04, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Vein - July 27, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: i feel all shadows of the universe - by Necahual - August 09, 2021, 12:48 PM