Firestone Hot Springs Through the Mist
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
Frivolous thoughts of what needed to be done for the day fluttered around Sakai's clouded mind, much like butterflies caught in a strong gust. One minute, an idea was within reach and the next, gone with a misty wind. The gentle soul pawed absent mindedly at the ground below, creating shapes that he knew nothing about. 

"I suppose I could hunt? I'm not hungry now, but would be good to have ready for later." It was a thoughtful suggestion made with about an ounce of certainty. Not often was Kai bored, as there was always someone to run after, in the best kind of way. Or in opposition, run from... in the worst kind of way. Sometimes, one directly in relation to the other. It wasn't his fault he didn't tend to ask an inquiring soul if they were spoken for. Hell, if someone is open to talk well, Kai sure could talk your ear off if you'd want it.

A pretty boy but not super keen to his surroundings, Kai had absolutely no idea he had company nearby. The relaxed male took a moment to recline and attempt to reach an itch under his armpit. "Well-" He mused again, this time with at least ten more ounces of confidence in his puffed out chest. "Let's find a snack."
Messages In This Thread
Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 17, 2021, 10:24 AM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 17, 2021, 05:29 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 17, 2021, 06:19 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 17, 2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 18, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 19, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 20, 2021, 08:07 AM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 20, 2021, 01:24 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 20, 2021, 04:27 PM