Bramblepoint I'm feeling pretty empty, this attitudes expensive
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
This looked lonely. :)

With the winter approaching Lele felt the need to explore more of the surrounding areas. She had thought long about a particular job she could pick up to be useful to the pack - more than providing the basic necessities. Hunting came naturally to her. Storytelling, which was at the heart of this pack - not so much. She had seen a lot in her life, but the image in her mind was way more vivid than she could make her words to be. But then one person's experience could never be that of another's. There were things you simply had to see for yourself. Guardian or mercenary - neither of those two. Knowledge of nature and stars - hardly. Childcare and medical care for people - no. That left traveling and - it turned out - that this was kind of a job too. One that did not require team effort or being with people for too long. 

Lele had started by walking the banks of a river and a lake, then - having caught a fresh trail of another wolf - she had changed her initial course and entered a forest-like place. There she lost the scent for a moment, but the sound of digging and smell of upturned earth and old leaves, brought her to the culprit. A cream-coloured she-wolf, who emerged from her den just as Lele came out in the clearing. Unaware of the other's disability, she started with a more subtle canine greeting, watching the other in silence, tail wagging, waiting to be acknowledged.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm feeling pretty empty, this attitudes expensive - by Ukulele - November 09, 2021, 03:03 PM