Lion Head Mesa i'll be a regular guy for you, i never said i'd do that
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses wanted to laugh. the role of her kind was in servitude to wolves. but as he listened, he looked at the charms. he knew himself to be irresistible; he was gold in the eye of those who looked upon him. and so he regarded her with equitability, or at least his best attempt at it.
for a long while after, he considered qiao. she had made a powerful statement for herself. and she did not want to be how whore. she offered herself as spy, as rogue, as medic. the mention of midwifery reminded him of satsu;
satsu, who waited for him in the fragranced furs of her apartments.
"very well. you will be meshkhenet to akashingo. train our sesh as a midwife." he was impassive. "i will expect your teachings to be shared with the fellahin, as well as the royal children when they are born. all of them."
he stood. "what is your cost, qiao?" or would it be as it had been with arsenio, with germanicus? he waited, impatience growing to know that satsu thrummed in waiting and this exotic, strange, fierce creature would not be persuaded this day to lie with him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll be a regular guy for you, i never said i'd do that - by Ramesses - January 02, 2022, 07:37 PM