Redsand Canyon better than to let it fester
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Diesel nodded, although the way her wrinkled brows knit showed that understanding the hierarchy of this pack took some focus and mental sweat. She could swear, pavement packs were far more streamlined.

The crudeness of her questions did not occur to the dog. Her mom, the humans and the street cats all instilled in Diesel a blunt and individualistic demeanor, which her months as a stray only further polished to gleam with iridescent tactlessness. Say what's on your mind at all times, that was the way.

"Safe for kiddies, eh?" The mastiff spat out her lip. "And uh, 's that a... 's that a requirement? Baby-makin' I mean. For the girls. 'Cause I gotta admit, I ain't ever gonna be a proper mom. I prefer my teats unchewed, thank you." She laughed. The idea was preposterous. She had yet to have her first heat, but the younger female was sure it would be no big deal to let it pass without anyone sticking their dick in her.

"Uuuh." Did she have any interest? In herb-chewing? Like a pig? Or, a goat? She wasn't sure, she was a Meridian gal, not a hillbilly. "I mean, would be nice to know what to eat not to bleed out." As much as her anatomy would allow for it, she shrugged. "For now, I'd just like my wrinkles not to rot off. This thing -" She almost went cross-eyed trying to look at her missing brow meat. "- stinks worse than a heated garbage bag, and not half as delicious."

[Image: FACEFUL.png]
Messages In This Thread
better than to let it fester - by Ruenna - December 18, 2021, 07:08 PM
RE: better than to let it fester - by Gun - December 18, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: better than to let it fester - by Ruenna - December 18, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: better than to let it fester - by Gun - December 19, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: better than to let it fester - by Ruenna - December 19, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: better than to let it fester - by Gun - December 27, 2021, 05:59 PM
RE: better than to let it fester - by Ruenna - December 28, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: better than to let it fester - by Gun - December 30, 2021, 02:14 PM
RE: better than to let it fester - by Ruenna - January 03, 2022, 05:48 PM
RE: better than to let it fester - by Gun - January 10, 2022, 02:12 PM