Blackwater Islands Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
When they meet eyes Arashi is rolling his own too. Are they practically the same person? Maybe. Only the other male doesn’t know that he’d rolled his eyes earlier when he’d seen him. The movement even caused the ever stoic Alduin to cock a circular, white brow at him too.

Not only does he roll his eyes, but he’s hitting him with a sarcastic, but almost comical, comment. Oh, so you noticed? Fancy that. A smirk just about tugs at his lips then and the look in his eyes makes Alduin less on edge as planned by the other. It shows that the hellhounds own sarcastic and cynical type of humor might just be tolerated as well.

So Alduin would squint his eyes at him, but he’s not quite so serious with the motion. For those bloody depths show a pinch of humored mischief in them.

“Yes,” He hums slowly. “it was fancied.” Comes Alduin’s purposely drab tone, only this time he means it in a borderline comical way. His maw even tenses slightly in the ghost of what could be his one smirk.

Only then, he lifts his head some. “You planning on teaching me today? Or attempting to kill me today?” He jests lowly, tone dipping into a teasing rumble as he watches him closely.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 07:57 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 14, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 10:54 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 15, 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 15, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 16, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 17, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 19, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 19, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 22, 2022, 01:36 AM