Blackwater Islands Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Though, Arashi finds it shocking, he’d be surprised when Alduin is found in the right mood. Usually, he’s always in a bad mood, but sometimes he’s in a less bad mood. It happens when he’s got enough childhood trauma to power an entire subway station, enough anger to give the devil a run for his money, and a snarky entity that sucks out his life force and bothers the fuck out of him every day. Still, through all of it, his humor isn’t dead it’s just gotten much more cynical. 

So when the other laughs at the hellhounds earlier inquiry, he too offers a huff of a breath through his nose as well. It’s followed by his voice, twisting around another tease Alduin hums lowly in good humor.

“I see. Another time then.” He says with mischief gleaming in his usually dull, red eyes.

Only then, after their good ol’ laugh does Arashi actually asks him what he wants to begin working on. Instantly, their fight comes to mind. He thinks about how the other man had him practically pinned on his back. He needs to know how to avoid those situations. For if one gets stuck their for too long death is sure to follow.

“How generous of you to ask.” He says first with that same sarcastic humor the two have shown. “I need to practice on getting out from underneath a larger opponent.” 

It would probably be obvious to the agouti male as to why he asks for this specifically. He doesn’t want to admit it, but he almost got bested the other day when they fought and he doesn’t plan on letting it happen again — whether it be with Arashi or a complete stranger.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 07:57 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 14, 2022, 08:51 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 14, 2022, 10:54 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 15, 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 15, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 16, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 17, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 19, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Arashi - February 19, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face - by Alduin - February 22, 2022, 01:36 AM