Stavanger Bay kingdom come
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
since it's been a month since this has been replied to, i went ahead and edited in a conclusion for archival.

the spine.

home to several different packs over the years, but none of which kjalarr could recall as ...recent. that he is a bit of a living library to historical events that have rocked the teekon wilds over his ( almost ) 7 years of life was a bit humbling.

the gilded bay, as to my knowledge, is still neutral. he gestures west in it's direction. or the shores, if you believe that to be quicker. trying to recall how far each was from the spine was impossible having been so long since he'd done either. if i had to wager i'd say they are relatively close in how miles from the spine.

but, he could be wrong.

though i do not entirely rule out the shores as hunting grounds i am more interested in the sentinels. kjalarr admits, gesturing in it's direction with a soft sweep of his muzzle. if that should change, i will let you know. either way, so long as the moonspear wolves did not encroach upon his hunting grounds — for competition for food was not something he was fond of — he saw no reason to chase aiolos from taking his trips to the shore(s).

he speaks with the man from moonsong a bit longer before the two parted ways.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
kingdom come - by Aiolos - February 20, 2022, 10:12 PM
RE: kingdom come - by Kjalarr - February 25, 2022, 08:27 AM
RE: kingdom come - by Aiolos - February 25, 2022, 01:22 PM
RE: kingdom come - by Kjalarr - February 25, 2022, 04:00 PM
RE: kingdom come - by Aiolos - February 27, 2022, 01:11 PM