Redsand Canyon sepelio
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
As angry as she was, the medicus also recognized that this was the Imperator’s lands and she had to play by his rules. It was why she had made the choice rather than facing him down with indignant anger to demand her own route. She hummed softly and nodded at the statement. “I am aware. We did discuss marriage before you brought it up. We both simply had decided we did not know each other well enough to make that form of commitment to one another.” She stated back, finding a more calming demeanor this time around. She could only hold onto her anger for so long.

She listened to his words, listening as he explained his own thoughts. It sounded much like love, in her mind, though she avoided attaching such emotions to the man. The idea of him being in love or soft in any manner betrayed the longstanding image she had of him. For a moment, she almost asked the question she had asked Kallik when it came to their choice to be wed: Did he love her? Once again, it stayed on her tongue and never quite escaped.

She sighed softly at the statement and nodded. “Of course. I might not always agree with you, but it does not waver my loyalty either. You and the Matrona have done much to earn my loyalty and respect.” She did not want it to be mistaken, so she did voice it aloud. She thought of Aresenio and Tamar in that moment. They seemed to be the antithesis of Germanicus and Ruenna, head over heels for each other… with Kallik and Aquene falling… somewhere in the middle? She did not know. She would need to consider it more.

“I am sorry.” She admitted finally, having felt much anger, though not all of it, dissipate with her venting to the very man that had caused it. “It is a very personal topic to me and I am sorry for the outburst.” It was not her usual decorum.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
sepelio - by Germanicus - March 08, 2022, 12:58 PM
RE: sepelio - by Aquene - March 08, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: sepelio - by Germanicus - March 08, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: sepelio - by Aquene - March 08, 2022, 03:22 PM
RE: sepelio - by Germanicus - March 08, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: sepelio - by Aquene - March 08, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: sepelio - by Germanicus - March 08, 2022, 05:18 PM
RE: sepelio - by Aquene - March 09, 2022, 04:25 PM
RE: sepelio - by Germanicus - March 12, 2022, 12:06 AM
RE: sepelio - by Aquene - March 12, 2022, 12:18 AM
RE: sepelio - by Germanicus - March 13, 2022, 02:48 PM