Redsand Canyon sepelio
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene knew what he meant to say, but it was the way that he said it that brought her expression to soften, a soft sigh before she spoke. “I know… but respectfully, Imperator, Mereo will never be a prison. I’ve known a prison where my choices were not my own. Barring holing me in the tablinum with limited food and no freedom to leave, Mereo could never be a prison… not to me.” She knew she would need to venture, and she nodded. “I will consider it… I am not afraid to leave Mereo, simply hesitant of putting distance between it and myself.” She felt the need to clarify the difference between the two.

Either way, she only handled discussing him in small bouts, but that was all and she had hit her quota of discussing her ex for the moment. The only one she truly felt comfortable divulging information to was her husband, and even then she hesitated because she knew it made him angry, that his anger that the man had ever laid a paw on her or caused her any pain angered him. She recalled what his anger could do in the form of his fight with Glaukos… she did not wish to make him aggravated in case he might act out like that once more. She did not want him to get to trouble.

Next, came the clearing of his throat and she listened to his words, nodding. “I would be interested… there are many advantages. Any trip I take to fetch herbs leaves Mereo vulnerable at the moment, lest someone suffer wounds that need immediate attention on the borders. An apprentice would leave a healer present to aid while the other refilled the tablinum, and allows for more efficient treatment of multiple patients like when Kallik and Glaukos both suffered severe injuries from their encounter with the cougar south of here.” She explained more thoroughly. Another apprentice would do her well, and she had been saddened that Malila had chosen to leave though she understood and respected her choice.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
sepelio - by Germanicus - March 08, 2022, 12:58 PM
RE: sepelio - by Aquene - March 08, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: sepelio - by Germanicus - March 08, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: sepelio - by Aquene - March 08, 2022, 03:22 PM
RE: sepelio - by Germanicus - March 08, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: sepelio - by Aquene - March 08, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: sepelio - by Germanicus - March 08, 2022, 05:18 PM
RE: sepelio - by Aquene - March 09, 2022, 04:25 PM
RE: sepelio - by Germanicus - March 12, 2022, 12:06 AM
RE: sepelio - by Aquene - March 12, 2022, 12:18 AM
RE: sepelio - by Germanicus - March 13, 2022, 02:48 PM