Coconut Grove nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
His question made her pause. She couldn’t concentrate well enough to fish these swift waters. Druid could scavenge or, if she was very lucky, capture some small game. Maybe if she teamed up with this stranger, it would increase her chances of success.

She was trying to prove to herself that she could get by all on her own. There was nearly no risk of getting attached to some random man, yet she didn’t want to rely on him or anybody else. Then again, she didn’t want to be obtuse. When opportunities like this arose, she should take them. That was only savvy.

Would you care to hunt with me? Druid said eventually, turning her eyes toward him. She gestured at the waves. Because this isn’t going to happen today. She paused, then abruptly recalled aloud, You never gave me a name.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy. - by Penn - March 19, 2022, 11:11 AM
RE: nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy. - by Druid - March 26, 2022, 09:51 AM