Arrow Lake i hit a wall, i never felt so low, so low
Loner
106 Posts
Ooc — Van
Edited to add a TW and correct an autocorrect >.>

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mentioning death.

River grew more and more incensed as she perceived herself losing ground to the masked mother. She felt much like a child, indignantly arguing about the existence of Santa. They're not made up! They're not made up! They're not made up, she seethed, now personally affronted and suddenly furious.

She wouldn't give this swashbuckling skunk the satisfaction of answering her question directly, though the answer was an obvious and resounding no. River had not vanquished her ghosts. Not by a long shot. She spat, if you think ghosts can just be vanquished then you've never watched your children die. It was a wonder that she didn't explode. Tears pricked the edges of her eyes, but she didn't stand down. Have you? River snarled.
Messages In This Thread
i hit a wall, i never felt so low, so low - by River - March 09, 2022, 06:38 PM
RE: i hit a wall, i never felt so low, so low - by River - March 27, 2022, 04:47 PM