Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,124 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Time seemed to have flown by and before he knew it, they were already here. Eljay blinked in confusion when he was awakened, but soon he realised what it meant. Either something was wrong, or, (he found out soon after it was that one) they were coming! Eljay quickly managed to dive into the role of midwife as he helped Maia through the labour. He could tell that it was more difficult this time. There were more pups, too; the first two went relatively easily, but the third seemed to take a while and then the fourth was surprisingly big considering it was the runt of the litter.

Eljay helped them all to nurse at their mother's side and then he checked to make sure Maia was healthy and there was no excess bleeding or anything of the sort.

Once everything was in order Eljay took the time to nuzzle Maia. I'm so proud of you, he said softly. The midwife had experienced many births, but none were as special as those of his own children. Then he looked at the children, ready to admire each of them.
Messages In This Thread
I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 25, 2022, 09:12 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Eljay - April 25, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Jay - April 25, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Aiden - April 26, 2022, 08:27 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 26, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Eljay - April 28, 2022, 09:10 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 28, 2022, 08:59 PM